Monday, April 1, 2013

DAYS SEVEN AND EIGHT



I'm trying hard to hang on to my lighter diet plan, but on Sunday I ate a bunch of Oreos and some chocolate wafer sticks. The bad part is I don't regret it and I didn't even think twice about it: the moment I saw the bag of Oreos, I threw myself at it like a wild animal and ate five or six over the course of an hour. Otherwise, I'm still going strong with plenty of vegetables, peas, beans, eggs and chicken, plus green tea and milk. 
 
My upper back feels much better, so I might hit the gym tomorrow. We'll see. Also, I'm happy to report that it's been two full weeks since I bought my last can of Pringles. I haven't had any junk food since. GJ, bro! 

Listening to:

An Autumn for Crippled Children - Only the Ocean Knows
Sunn O))) - Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment