Monday, March 25, 2013

DAY ONE


Gym was closed today, so I just stayed indoors and tried not to eat like a pig. I did pretty good, I think: 

Breakfast
Sandwich with feta cheese, lettuce, green pepper and mustard, all inside a whole wheat bun, plus a cup of vanilla-caramel black tea. 

Lunch
One cup (I think) mashed potatoes with half a lean pork sausage (meh) and lots of lettuce-cucumber-tomato salad

Snack
One slice of bread dipped in olive oil and oregano
Five strawberries

Dinner
One slice of bread and some smoked salmon

All of this adds up to around 1000 calories, according to MakeMyPlate.co. Although I'm pretty sure I'll have a wafer by the end of the evening. I'm going to watch Batman Begins now. Never seen it because all the brown in the poster and promo pics makes me go 'bleah'. 

Listening to: 

The Ocean - Precambrian
Cult of Luna - Vertikal 
Umberto - Confrontations

No comments:

Post a Comment