Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DAY THREE - leg curl machine woes ;(



Okay, I don't understand the leg machine curl at my gym. I have watched a whole bunch of videos about the correct way to do leg curls, I looked at tons of pictures of these machines and I don't get it. I haven't found one single picture of a leg machine curl that looks like the one in my gym. As you can see, the two cushions where you lay down form an outward-facing obtuse angle between them. I get that. It's a comfortable position in which to do leg curls. The machine in my gym, however, looks like this:


I had to draw this crude picture because I couldn't explain it otherwise. The angle between cushions is facing inward, so every time I try to use this machine, my legs feel like they're about to snap right off and I can only manage a few curls before wanting to scream in pain. Who the hell designed this thing? It's impossible to use. God damn it. I'm going to have to replace this exercise with something else. I also didn't feel very well today, so I left the gym after 30 minutes in angered frustration. I managed to do a bunch of squats and some leg extensions, though. My quads always feel like they're burning after completing a set. feelsgoodman.jpg

As for the food:


Breakfast
Two slices of bread, some smoked salmon, some goose foie gras, a banana and a cup of unsweetened black tea.

Snack
One slice of bread, feta cheese, lettuce, green pepper, mustard, one hard-boiled egg plus a small glass of milk.

Lunch
One cup (I think) peas and lean pork meat - same as yesterday.

Dinner
Greek salad with grilled cheese and three whole-wheat crackers, a cup of tea, a chocolate waffer and a beer. I was celebrating.

Listening to:

Lo! - Look and Behold
220 Volt - Mind over Muscle
Perturbator - Terror 404

No comments:

Post a Comment